As a parent or carer you play a key role in helping your child to stay safe online.
You don’t need to be an expert on the internet to help keep your child stay safe online and here are some resources to support you as you support your child to use the internet safely, responsibility and positively.
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
BBC WebwiseA fantastic site which offers lots of information on how to use the internet and social media sites.
Common Sense MediaReviews on games, TV and media- trusted ratings created with families in mind
At Arrow Valley our Designated Safeguarding Leads are responsible for Online Safety